There are many events sponsored by the Chamber that can be hosted at Member locations. Some of those events include: Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies, MidWeek Mingle, Ground Breaking Ceremony, and Committee Meetings.
Interested in hosting one of our events? Here are some tips.
Hosting a meeting or event is a great way to allow members of the business community to see your facility and what you do.
You, the host
1. Expect 20-40 attendees
2. Showcase your business.
3. Provide your business logo and any promotional information to the Greater Portage Chamber of Commerce for promotion.
4. Provide food and beverage. The Greater Portage Chamber of Commerce would be happy to recommend caterers (cash bar recommended)
5. Designate a person from your company to be present during announcements, to be introduced, and to welcome guests.
Us, the Greater Portage Chamber of Commerce
1. Provide the opportunity to member businesses to showcase their facility and products to the business community
2. Promote the event and name of host in e-newsletters, social media, verbal promotion at Chamber events, and calendars.
3. Provides a list of attendees within one week of event.